Disclaimer version 1.01 (1 April 2017)
- Identity of the company
Name: Pulso Europe cvba
Legal form: Cooperative company with limited liability
Registered office: Diestsesteenweg 52, 3010 Leuven (Belgium)
Company number: 0476.182.502
VAT number: BE0476.182.502
Phone: +32 22.214.171.124
- Company: the company Pulso Europe cvba, for which the data are recorded in article 1.
- User: any natural or legal person who uses or wishes to use the website ‘HappyCare’.
- Use of the HappyCare website
- HappyCare was developed for use by employees of organisations who have a licence for this use. The user must be at least eighteen years of age.
- By using this website, employees gain more insight into their own performance, their personal relationships, strengths and possible problems. They are encouraged, without any obligation, to further develop their psychosocial skills and to formulate their goals, strengths and challenges through exercises, tips and information and learn to lead more fulfilling and happier lives through exercises like relaxation, optimistic thinking, etc.
- This online tool is preventive in nature and cannot be regarded as therapy. The user is always responsible for their own health and should take timely initiative to actively look elsewhere for help when he feels the need for this purpose or if he is in a state of crisis.
- Acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions and data processing
- These General Terms and Conditions are applicable to the relationship between Pulso Europe cvba and the user. By using the website, the user explicitly consents to the General Terms and Conditions.
- The user is also aware that the use of the website implies that he must share certain data with the company, which may relate to the person of the user. By using this website, the user consents to the processing of these data, in accordance with the Privacy Statement.
- If the user does not wish to accept the content and application of these General Terms and Conditions, he must refrain from using this website. The same applies if the user does not wish to grant permission to the company to process his data.
- These General Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement are made available via the website. They are also shared prior to the registration for the website’s use.
- The Privacy Statement is referred to for any information linked to the processing of personal data.
- Liability of the company
- The information on HappyCare was compiled with due care. However, the user accepts that the company may not be held liable for direct or indirect damages that may result from the use of the information provided on the website.
- The user acknowledges that the company involves a third party for the hosting of the website. The company is not liable for direct or indirect damages due to issues concerning the accessibility and availability of HappyCare and due to the hosting by the third party.
- Intellectual property
- The HappyCare website is the property of the company. All commercial names, marks, domain names, copyrights, trade secrets and other intellectual rights are the exclusive property of the company. Any use of the intellectual property of the company by the user should be limited to the use permitted in accordance with the applicable agreements between the parties and these General Terms and Conditions.
- The user is free to download, copy and print the information contained on the website (the exclusive property of the company). However, these actions should only be undertaken if they are intended exclusively for personal use of this information.
- It is not allowed to reproduce or distribute the information contained on this website for any non-personal use, including commercial use. It is not permitted to obtain the website's source code through decompilation or in any other way.
- Newsletter, cookies and hyperlinks
- The user is given the opportunity to indicate whether he wishes to receive the monthly health tips. If the user so requests, he will receive an e-mail from the website at regular intervals. Delivery of these e-mails can be halted at any time.
- There may be hyperlinks to external websites on the website. The company is not liable for the content of these external websites, given that it exercises no control over them. The inclusion of hyperlinks does not mean that the company approves of all elements that these sites may contain and does not imply a partnership with the owners of these external sites.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
- All legal relationships arising between the user and the company by virtue of using the HappyCare website are subject solely to Belgian law, excluding the provisions of private international law in which a different legal system is applicable.
- The courts of the judicial district of Leuven (Belgium) have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute between the company and the user. However, if the user is a consumer within the meaning of art. I.1, 1° WER (Wetboek van economisch recht, Code of Economic Law), the court that is designated by the law has jurisdiction.